- Version: 3.9.6
- Created & Sold by: AgileBits Inc.
- Categories: Productivity, Utilities
* Added support for High Resolution Retina Displays.
* 1Password now supports the Chrome Web Store version of the 1Password extension.
- Version: 10.8.3
- Created by: Apple
- Sold by: Apple Inc.
- Category: Productivity
• The ability to redeem iTunes gift cards in the Mac App Store using your Mac's built-in camera
• Boot Camp support for installing Windows 8
• Boot Camp support for Macs with a 3TB hard drive
• A fix for an issue that could cause a file URL to quit apps unexpectedly
• A fix for an issue that may cause Logic Pro to become unresponsive when using certain plug-ins
• A fix for an issue that may cause audio to stutter on 2011 iMacs
• Includes Safari 6.0.3
- Version: 2.2
- Created by: Pixelmator Team
- Sold by: UAB Pixelmator Team
- Categories: Graphics & Design, Photography
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply gorgeous effects, and just have fun with your pictures. Once your images are ready,
• Smart Shape Tools: Quickly adjust shapes’ outlines with easy-to-use controls to get just the look you’re after
• Custom Shapes palette: Packed with dozens of readily available shapes that are as easy to add as dragging and dropping
• Shape Style palette: Effortlessly create more polished, advanced shapes with the new Fill, Stroke Style, Shadow and Inner Shadow features
• Smart Move Tool: Knows when you are working with image or shape layers and gives you the options you need at that time
• New Paint Selection Tool: The simplest and fastest way to make even challenging selections in your images with just a few brush strokes
• New Light Leak Effect: Makes it easy and fun to create stunning, retro-artistically illuminated images from any of your photos
• And much more
- Version: 1.7.4
- Created & Sold by: Intuit Inc.
- Categories: Finance, Business
**For Quicken Essentials for Mac users: Please note, this is not a new release of Quicken
- Version: 2.0.5
- Created by: BusyCal LLC
- Sold by: BusyCal, LLC
- Categories: Productivity, Business
BusyCal's unique and powerful features include customizable calendar views, scrolling Month and Week views, an integrated Info Panel for quickly viewing and editing events, integrated To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until
• Added BusyCal URL Handler for creating new events in BusyCal from third-party apps
• Added Fruux to list of built-in CalDAV Servers in Accounts pref
• Fixed error when adding meetings to Google Calendar with non-matching owner email
• Added option to dismiss/delete an Inbox meeting request without Accepting or Declining it
• Added Location popup to New Calendar Subscription dialog
• Added option to reset a corrupted database in Startup Options dialog
• Fixed ics files containing parameters with DQUOTES
• Fixed sandbox error accessing Open File Alarms that launch an App
• Fixed crash when converting a snooze alarm from absolute to relative
• Skip file attachments when iCloud returns 502 Bad Gateway error
• Fixed "Event modified on server" bug when dismissing a repeating detached event
• Fixes crash when querying OS for setInitialWeatherZipCode on first launch
• Fixed bug that prevented BusyCal from subscribing to OmniFocus WebDAV feeds
• Fixed problems with missing contact info when Facebook Contact dragged into Notes field
• Fixed bug that prevented Moon phases from showing without showing the Weather too
• Fixed Japanese translation bug that caused a crash when creating a new Smart Filter
• Fixed display of Task completed time when in 24-hour format
• Don't sync alarm snoozes on LAN calendars
• Fixed Inbox auto-layout bug
• Other miscellaneous bug fixes
- Version: 1.0.1
- Created by: Electronic Arts
- Sold by: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Categories: Games, Entertainment, Family, Board
GET “GOING” IN MULTIPLE MODES OF MONOPOLY PLAY
Jump right into a game with up to 3 other players in Play Now mode. Or take your chances against the computer opponents in 4 levels of difficulty.
EARN A COMPETITIVE EDGE IN TEACHER MODE
Play a single-player game
We’ve listened to your feedback and added a FULL-SCREEN BUTTON to make your MONOPOLY board even bigger!
We hope you enjoy this update! Now, you can a bank on the richest experience yet on your Mac!
- Version: 2.0.5
- Created & Sold by: adnX SARL
- Categories: Weather, News
This innovative application displays the list of recent earthquakes and magnitudes on a 3D interactive globe. Find out when they happened, where they happened, how big they were, and more. All in an easy-to-use interface!
Looking to test it before to buy it?
Download the trial version available on our website.
Tectonic activity of various Richter magnitudes
- Version: 1.0
- Created by: Realmac Software
- Sold by: Realmac Software Limited
- Categories: Productivity, Lifestyle
✭✭✭ Featured in the Mac App Store “Best of 2012”! ✭✭✭
Life is messy. Keep it together with Clear, the amazing app for list-keeping that is unbelievably simple, quick and satisfying to use.
Clear for Mac stores your lists in iCloud so you can use them on your Mac, or on the go using Clear for iPhone*.
Clear is designed with
- Version: 2.0.5
- Created & Sold by: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- Categories: Photography, Graphics & Design
*** Be sure to also check out our brand new FREE CameraBag 2 app for iPhone, as well as CameraBag 2 HD for iPad ***
“Nevercenter, the creators of CameraBag, have created another revolution for photo editing.” -Professional Photographer Magazine
“Stunningly fantastic … I don’t think I’ve ever seen any photo app quite as elegant and easy
- Added ability to adjust jpeg saving quality (100% forces to save as a png)
- Added Color Balance method to the Color Corrector tile
- Version: 1.7.3
- Created & Sold by: Bloom Built, LLC
- Categories: Lifestyle, Productivity
A new, simple way to journal. Easy to quickly enter your thoughts and memories and have them synced and backed up in the cloud via iCloud or Dropbox to iPhone and iPad.
Day One is well designed and extremely focused to encourage you to write more and recall your past. Using the Menu Bar quick entry, Reminder system, Calendar view and inspirational messages
- Header CSS updates
- Bug fixes
I know this update has been a long time coming, but we are a small team and we've been focused on a major update for Day One Mac that we are super excited about. Since that update is still not ready quite yet, we felt it was best to get an update out that allows you to properly use tags on the Mac.
- Version: 2.1.1
- Created & Sold by: Software Ambience Corp.
- Category: Utilities
DaisyDisk scans your hard disk and presents it as an interactive visual map where you can easily spot unusually large files and remove them to get more free space.
Using the map, you can browse your disk, view file descriptions and content, and remove unneeded files with drag and drop.
Featured in the Best of Mac App Store 2011
★★★★★ Editors' Choice
* Tweaked the disk size bar graphics (we really like it this way)
* Updated (fixed/polished) existing localizations
* Fixed bug with excessive CPU usage after system resume
* Proper handling of "nobrowse" volumes (no more strange volumes in the list)
* Lots of smaller tweaks and fixes
- Version: 6.0.1
- Created by: Autodesk Inc.
- Sold by: Autodesk
- Categories: Graphics & Design, Productivity
Autodesk SketchBook® Pro 6 is a fun and intuitive paint and drawing application, transforming your Mac into an artistic toolkit. With familiar tools designed for professional artists, illustrators and designers, SketchBook Pro’s easy-to-use interface will help unlock the creativity in everyone.
***This is a completely new version of SketchBook Pro
- Version: 1.12
- Created & Sold by: Radiantlabs, LLC
- Categories: Weather, Utilities
Presenting the best and most beautiful world clock and weather app for your Mac! The award winning app for iPhone and iPad is now available with a single click from your Mac menu bar offering easily accessible world times and weather for millions of cities around the world. Near real-time global cloud cover, live wallpaper, and screensaver features turns your
● Fix occasional failure to update weather when app is open for a long period of time.
● Fix occasional menu bar sizing issues on app open when iCloud city sync is enabled.
● Fix wallpaper Bright Night Cloud preference not saving correctly.
● Fix issue where wallpaper rendered over India instead of chosen city.
- Version: 1.2
- Created & Sold by: Silvio Rizzi
- Category: News
★ Syncs with Google Reader.
★ Full Readability (readability.com) integration (see Preferences → General)
★ Customizable interface (see Preferences → Appearance)
★ Gestures (see Preferences → Gestures)
★ Customizable shortcuts (see Preferences → Shortcuts)
- Recommend on QUOTE.fm
- Send to QUOTE.fm Read, Instapaper, ReadItLater,
- Internet plug-ins (Flash, for example) can now be disabled (button at the bottom right of the window)
New sharing services:
- Recommend on QUOTE.fm
- Send to QUOTE.fm Read
- Post on App.net
- Post on Facebook (Mountain Lion only , requires OS X 10.8.2)
- Share links with Messages (Mountain Lion only)
- Post on Twitter now uses the system wide sharing service (Mountain Lion only)
- Allow Reeder to utilize the integrated GPU if possible
- Spaces: Don't switch to the previous Desktop when invoking "Mark all as read"
- Display issues when switching between HiDPI and standard resolutions
- Don't close the in-app browser when playing Vimeo videos
- Version: 1.1
- Created by: Random Applications
- Sold by: Pico Mitchell
- Categories: Utilities, Music
To "span" your media means to distribute the files in your iTunes Library across multiple drives.
"…the somewhat magical way that TuneSpan resolves the problem of having too much iTunes content makes this app a must-have for those with big media libraries."
- Macworld / TechHive
❯❯ WHAT DOES TUNESPAN
» All new Loading View, Spanning View, and improved Results View.
» New progress bar in the Dock while Spanning or Restoring when TuneSpan is inactive.
» Supports Full Screen Mode on 10.7 Lion and newer.
» Added optional Notification when a Span or Restore has completed on 10.8 Mountain Lion.
» All new Unused Drives list below the Media Locations. All drives connected to your computer are now visible in the interface and can be easily set as your Span Location. Also, an All Drives submenu is available in the Span Location menu.
» Various improvements to the tracks list. You can hide the Smart Rows and Smart Album Column to setup a "normal" list view. Column sorting is now saved between relaunches. Also improved sorting and grouping of Compilations, Movies, and TV Shows.
» Fully supports Home Videos, new in iTunes 11. They're properly listed in the Movies section, and can be browsed with a Home Videos listing in the Artist column, similar to browsing Compilations. Also, Home Video files are now spanned properly into a Home Videos folder, and you can customize the organization in the Advanced Preferences.
» Added optional Composer and Grouping columns to the column browser. All columns now have Album Artwork and visible columns are customizable. Composer and Grouping have been added as optional Search Fields.
» Added "Locate Missing Files…" option to the File menu to easily attempt to locate missing files if something has been moved or renamed. If you change the name of a drive while TuneSpan is running, TuneSpan will offer to update locations for affected files.
» Greatly improved Locate Files process. TuneSpan will now show detailed progress and results in the new Spanning View and improved Results View.
» Added "Force Span/Restore" options in the track list contextual menu. Now, you can choose a selection of tracks to mark as Spanned or Restored in TuneSpan without moving any files.
» Now, tracks in your Spanning Queue that are already spanned to the set Span Location will not be included in the span. This makes the span more efficient, for example, if you've selected a whole media type when you only want to span newly added stuff.
» General Preferences have been improved. Added option to toggle Notification after Span or Restore has completed on 10.8. On 10.7 and below this option toggles whether or not TuneSpan becomes frontmost after a Span or Restore has completed. The Span Completion sound has been added to the sound toggle, covering all sounds made by TuneSpan.
» Advanced Preferences have been improved. The "Trash Copied Files" and "Clean Up Empty Folders" options have been combined into one "Trash Copied Files & Clean Up Empty Folders" option, which is now set independently for Span Mode and Restore Mode.
» Greatly improved how TuneSpan handles running into duplicate files during a Span or Restore. If TuneSpan finds a duplicate file of the same name at the new location you will get a detailed alert with various options. Depending on file sizes and modification dates, TuneSpan will offer the most appropriate default option. You can remember decisions for all tracks in the album, by the artist, a set number of tracks, or all remaining tracks. Decisions are remembered for different kinds of matches and only for the current span.
» Improved loading of Album Artwork in situations when artwork is not immediately available from the files or iTunes.
» TuneSpan now does a better job locating custom iTunes Library locations on first run, and handles symbolically linked locations better.
» During a Span or Restore, TuneSpan will make sure that the readable XML iTunes Library file has been updated before verifying. If the file has not been updated, TuneSpan will alert you to intervene and attempt to solve the issue before continuing.
» Numerous other bug fixes and improvements throughout various parts of TuneSpan.