- Version: 3.9.6
- Created & Sold by: AgileBits Inc.
- Categories: Productivity, Utilities
1Password is your password and identity companion. It leaps past simple password storage because 1Password works directly with your browser, saves your user names and passwords, and effortlessly creates strong, unique passwords for each site. 1Password can then automatically and securely log you in, enter credit card
* Added support for High Resolution Retina Displays.
* 1Password now supports the Chrome Web Store version of the 1Password extension.
- Version: 10.8.4
- Created by: Apple
- Sold by: Apple Inc.
- Category: Productivity
• Compatibility improvements when connecting to certain enterprise Wi-Fi networks
• Microsoft Exchange compatibility improvements in Calendar
• A fix for an issue that prevented FaceTime calls to non-U.S. phone numbers
• A fix for an issue that may prevent scheduled sleep after using Boot Camp
• Improved VoiceOver compatibility with text in PDF documents
• Includes Safari 6.0.5
- Version: 2.2
- Created by: Pixelmator Team
- Sold by: UAB Pixelmator Team
- Categories: Graphics & Design, Photography
Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac technologies, giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply gorgeous effects, and just have fun with your pictures. Once your images are ready,
• Smart Shape Tools: Quickly adjust shapes’ outlines with easy-to-use controls to get just the look you’re after
• Custom Shapes palette: Packed with dozens of readily available shapes that are as easy to add as dragging and dropping
• Shape Style palette: Effortlessly create more polished, advanced shapes with the new Fill, Stroke Style, Shadow and Inner Shadow features
• Smart Move Tool: Knows when you are working with image or shape layers and gives you the options you need at that time
• New Paint Selection Tool: The simplest and fastest way to make even challenging selections in your images with just a few brush strokes
• New Light Leak Effect: Makes it easy and fun to create stunning, retro-artistically illuminated images from any of your photos
• And much more
- Version: 1.7.4
- Created & Sold by: Intuit Inc.
- Categories: Finance, Business
**For Quicken Essentials for Mac users: Please note, this is not a new release of Quicken
- Version: 2.0.6
- Created by: BusyCal LLC
- Sold by: BusyCal, LLC
- Categories: Productivity, Business
BusyCal's unique and powerful features include customizable calendar views, scrolling Month and Week views, an integrated Info Panel for quickly viewing and editing events, integrated To Dos that display in the calendar and carry-forward until
• Fixed bug that could prevent Journal entries from being created on new iCloud calendars.
- Version: 1.0.1
- Created by: Electronic Arts
- Sold by: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Categories: Games, Entertainment, Family, Board
GET “GOING” IN MULTIPLE MODES OF MONOPOLY PLAY
Jump right into a game with up to 3 other players in Play Now mode. Or take your chances against the computer opponents in 4 levels of difficulty.
EARN A COMPETITIVE EDGE IN TEACHER MODE
Play a single-player game
We’ve listened to your feedback and added a FULL-SCREEN BUTTON to make your MONOPOLY board even bigger!
We hope you enjoy this update! Now, you can a bank on the richest experience yet on your Mac!
- Version: 1.0.2
- Created by: Realmac Software
- Sold by: Realmac Software Limited
- Categories: Productivity, Lifestyle
Life is messy. Keep it together with Clear, the amazing app for list-keeping that is unbelievably simple, quick and satisfying to use.
Clear for Mac stores your lists in iCloud so you can use them on your Mac, or on the go using Clear for iPhone*.
Clear is designed with simplicity and flexibility in mind and works great with any list you throw
Lots of folks miss the Pull-down to create, and we’re sorry that it interrupted your productivity. It’s back, and won’t be making any further disappearances. Sorry!
We’ve also fixed a couple of issues behind the scenes to make things even more reliable.
You’re all awesome, and we’re looking forward to bringing Clear to the iPad soon!
Stay Clear xx
- Version: 2.0.5
- Created & Sold by: Nevercenter Ltd. Co.
- Categories: Photography, Graphics & Design
*** Be sure to also check out our brand new FREE CameraBag 2 app for iPhone, as well as CameraBag 2 HD for iPad ***
“Nevercenter, the creators of CameraBag, have created another revolution for photo editing.” -Professional Photographer Magazine
“Stunningly fantastic … I don’t think I’ve ever seen any photo app quite as elegant
- Added ability to adjust jpeg saving quality (100% forces to save as a png)
- Added Color Balance method to the Color Corrector tile
- Version: 1.7.3
- Created & Sold by: Bloom Built, LLC
- Categories: Lifestyle, Productivity
A new, simple way to journal. Easy to quickly enter your thoughts and memories and have them synced and backed up in the cloud via iCloud or Dropbox to iPhone and iPad.
Day One is well designed and extremely focused to encourage you to write more and recall your past. Using the Menu Bar quick entry, Reminder system, Calendar view and inspirational messages your
- Header CSS updates
- Bug fixes
I know this update has been a long time coming, but we are a small team and we've been focused on a major update for Day One Mac that we are super excited about. Since that update is still not ready quite yet, we felt it was best to get an update out that allows you to properly use tags on the Mac.
- Version: 2.1.1
- Created & Sold by: Software Ambience Corp.
- Category: Utilities
DaisyDisk scans your hard disk and presents it as an interactive visual map where you can easily spot unusually large files and remove them to get more free space.
Using the map, you can browse your disk, view file descriptions and content, and remove unneeded files with drag and drop.
Featured in the Best of Mac App Store 2011
★★★★★ Editors' Choice
* Tweaked the disk size bar graphics (we really like it this way)
* Updated (fixed/polished) existing localizations
* Fixed bug with excessive CPU usage after system resume
* Proper handling of "nobrowse" volumes (no more strange volumes in the list)
* Lots of smaller tweaks and fixes
- Version: 6.2
- Created by: Autodesk Inc.
- Sold by: Autodesk
- Categories: Graphics & Design, Productivity
Autodesk SketchBook® Pro 6 is a fun and intuitive paint and drawing application, transforming your Mac into an artistic toolkit. With familiar tools designed for professional artists, illustrators and designers, SketchBook Pro’s easy-to-use interface will help unlock the creativity in everyone.
***This is a completely new version of SketchBook Pro
- Version: 1.12
- Created & Sold by: Radiantlabs, LLC
- Categories: Weather, Utilities
Presenting the best and most beautiful world clock and weather app for your Mac! The award winning app for iPhone and iPad is now available with a single click from your Mac menu bar offering easily accessible world times and weather for millions of cities around the world. Near real-time global cloud cover, live wallpaper, and screensaver features turns your
● Fix occasional failure to update weather when app is open for a long period of time.
● Fix occasional menu bar sizing issues on app open when iCloud city sync is enabled.
● Fix wallpaper Bright Night Cloud preference not saving correctly.
● Fix issue where wallpaper rendered over India instead of chosen city.
- Version: 1.2
- Created & Sold by: Silvio Rizzi
- Category: News
★ Syncs with Google Reader.
★ Full Readability (readability.com) integration (see Preferences → General)
★ Customizable interface (see Preferences → Appearance)
★ Gestures (see Preferences → Gestures)
★ Customizable shortcuts (see Preferences → Shortcuts)
- Recommend on QUOTE.fm
- Send to QUOTE.fm Read, Instapaper, ReadItLater,
- Internet plug-ins (Flash, for example) can now be disabled (button at the bottom right of the window)
New sharing services:
- Recommend on QUOTE.fm
- Send to QUOTE.fm Read
- Post on App.net
- Post on Facebook (Mountain Lion only , requires OS X 10.8.2)
- Share links with Messages (Mountain Lion only)
- Post on Twitter now uses the system wide sharing service (Mountain Lion only)
- Allow Reeder to utilize the integrated GPU if possible
- Spaces: Don't switch to the previous Desktop when invoking "Mark all as read"
- Display issues when switching between HiDPI and standard resolutions
- Don't close the in-app browser when playing Vimeo videos
- Version: 1.1.1
- Created by: Random Applications
- Sold by: Pico Mitchell
- Categories: Utilities, Music
To "span" your media means to distribute the files in your iTunes Library across multiple drives.
"…the somewhat magical way that TuneSpan resolves the problem of having too much iTunes content makes this app a must-have for those with big media libraries."
- Macworld / TechHive
» WHAT DOES TUNESPAN DO?
» Added "Genre" token to Custom Folder Organization in the Advanced TuneSpan Preferences.
» Fixed possible slow loading issue when track list is using a custom sort.
» Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
NOTEWORTHY CHANGES IN VERSION 1.1
» All new icon by Michael Flarup of Pixel Resort (http://pixelresort.com).
» All new Loading View, Spanning View, and improved Results View.
» New progress bar in the Dock while Spanning or Restoring when TuneSpan is inactive.
» Supports Full Screen Mode on 10.7 Lion and newer.
» All new Unused Drives list below the Media Locations.
» Fully supports Home Videos, new in iTunes 11.